Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thats not cool man

You know I think that sometimes I come up with funny stuff, Well I think its funny, But you know that Jerk Gats has on his blog right now a whole lot of information about some other guys blog. Now I have looked over this blog and havent been impressed buy the guys work.

So why dont I get a shout out ? I know for a fact that this Gatsby guy gets one thousand hits a day on his blog and he is making mad money. You would think that he would throw some of that love my way But noooo he is a rude jerk face.

I also want to tell you that I love fry sauce. Its awesome Its just ketchup and Mayo mixed together but its just so tasty, Have you seen that Nepoliation denyomite movie ? Well uncle Rico dips his onion rings in Fry sauce. HE is the Man. You can read all about fry sauce here



I have been thinking about posting a picture of myself on my blog so that the world will know that great face with the great man that I am. but I am still shy.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

Hey come on now...

You need to start posting more regularly.