Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Okay

I know that its been a long time sence I have posted anything. Well I am pretty upset. My so called book deal was a bust up. Some guy from the middle east already wrote a book that was smiliar to mine. Who would think that he and I would both write books about kids flying kites and growing up to kill people and running around, Anyway I am doing better with life i got my water running it took some work but I am so gald to be able to take a shower again.

So I know that no one reads this blog but I wanted to talk about something that means a lot to me. The idea of freedom. Yes I said it freedom. I feel that If I want to people watch then I should have the freedom to do so. Yes, Freedom to watch you, the people that live and breath in the same world that I do. We share the same earth, so why can I not watch people whenever or wherever I want?

I love to watch kids in the playground laughing and jumping, I love the mothers as they tell there kids to "Shutup mommys got the shakes again" Its a real dream that freedom would allow me to watch you in your own home as you do your everyday things, Baking bread, watching tv, doing the dishes. Just life, life living.

Does that dream sound like something that we shouldnt have as american people? I think not.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

That was beautiful. I can imagine Kennedy giving that speech.

Or is it speach?

Oh yeah, you can't spell either. Nevermind.